BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

What videos would you like made?

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

What videos would you like made?

Post by David »

Im diving more into the world of your tube and am ramping up production!

I did make some a few years ago that got a few thousand views and i then accidentally deleted the channel!

No worries, the production quality wasnt great and im stepping up my game.

what topics would you like covered?
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
DreamingBlue
United States of America

Re: What videos would you like made?

Post by DreamingBlue »

As I mentioned in another post, I'd love to hear from people whose bubble has burst. The "it's not worth it" crowd. People who went after LO, consummated, and regret it. Anything to sour us off this addiction.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

DreamingBlue wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 3:19 am As I mentioned in another post, I'd love to hear from people whose bubble has burst. The "it's not worth it" crowd. People who went after LO, consummated, and regret it. Anything to sour us off this addiction.
Thanks DB, ill add it to the list

When i met SO i was living with my girlfriend. I ended that relationship first. It allowed me to pursue SO freely. Perhaps i knew unconsciously i would have ended up in limerence had i not done that?

Whilst i didn't do this i've worked with plenty of clients who did and all have regretted it. That said, all my clients had children which changes the level of guilt said person had to come to terms with.

Failure rates for second marriages will give an indicator as well of likelihood for success as many of these would have evolved from limerence affairs.
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

There's probably a little of that on Reddit too, disastrous affair stories.
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Intrusive thoughts? What happens in your brain when your brain goes haywire with thoughts that seem to come from nowhere?
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

JupiterTaco wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 3:13 pm Intrusive thoughts? What happens in your brain when your brain goes haywire with thoughts that seem to come from nowhere?
Thanks JT, ive just finished on on breaking habits, although its going to be part of the online video course.

I may take some snippets and post them as a video short
JohnDeux

Post by JohnDeux »

David wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:34 pm
JupiterTaco wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 3:13 pm Intrusive thoughts? What happens in your brain when your brain goes haywire with thoughts that seem to come from nowhere?
Thanks JT, ive just finished on on breaking habits, although its going to be part of the online video course.

**Trigger Warning**....somewhat grisly.

In a recent criminal case of abuse, a nurse in our region admitted to killing a 1-1/2 year old boy.....the boy she and her then-husband were on track to adopt. Her story was that when he slipped during a bath and cut his lip, she went berserk and the rest is history....he was pretty badly battered when she delivered his lifeless body to the ER. She kept insisting "I don't know why I did that .... I don't know what came over me".... which pretty much sums up the theme of the book "Prologue to Violence" by the late Abby Stein. The book dives deep into past trauma that becomes the template from which violent crime is re-created, usually in a very psychologically dissociated way. It did not surprise me that the news story had no insights from forensic psychologists....something that may have indicated what causes this to happen. Stein was pretty convinced that such blind explosive rages, when take to this extent, are some level of re-enactment of past trauma.

This may seem a non sequitur with regard to solicitations for ideas regarding limerence, but it may be a starting point....or culmination point....of a video on un-conscious re-enactments. In some way, as you noted David in the video on transgenerational trauma, I feel that an LE has some measure of re-enactment, even if so vague that it's difficult to pin down just what circumstances we actually are re-enacting during an LE. So perhaps a video on the power of the unconscious in how it directs, in many ways, our adult behaviors and motivations...? Just one idea....
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain...."~ The Wizard of Oz
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

JohnDeux wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:27 am
David wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:34 pm

**Trigger Warning**....somewhat grisly.

In a recent criminal case of abuse, a nurse in our region admitted to killing a 1-1/2 year old boy.....the boy she and her then-husband were on track to adopt. Her story was that when he slipped during a bath and cut his lip, she went berserk and the rest is history....he was pretty badly battered when she delivered his lifeless body to the ER. She kept insisting "I don't know why I did that .... I don't know what came over me".... which pretty much sums up the theme of the book "Prologue to Violence" by the late Abby Stein. The book dives deep into past trauma that becomes the template from which violent crime is re-created, usually in a very psychologically dissociated way. It did not surprise me that the news story had no insights from forensic psychologists....something that may have indicated what causes this to happen. Stein was pretty convinced that such blind explosive rages, when take to this extent, are some level of re-enactment of past trauma.

This may seem a non sequitur with regard to solicitations for ideas regarding limerence, but it may be a starting point....or culmination point....of a video on un-conscious re-enactments. In some way, as you noted David in the video on transgenerational trauma, I feel that an LE has some measure of re-enactment, even if so vague that it's difficult to pin down just what circumstances we actually are re-enacting during an LE. So perhaps a video on the power of the unconscious in how it directs, in many ways, our adult behaviors and motivations...? Just one idea....
Wow, interesting post JD! I love it when I stumble across something that gets my neurons firing. I won't discuss too much here so as not to trigger anyone, I've worked in the above situation. That said, I too wonder what happens in the brain when an unconscious motive is played out, if indeed that's the case. I don't know?
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Wow, JD, thanks for sharing that!