BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Disclosing feelings to an affair partner(AP) / LO

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
virusbkk
Hong Kong

Re: Disclosing feelings to an affair partner(AP) / LO

Post by virusbkk »

L-F wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:06 am
virusbkk wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:45 am over the 10 year period- we are predominantly secure with each other now.
@-)

What I'm talking about is working out marital issues so that you don't feel the need to cheat.
In other words, work out why you cheated and work together to overcome the issues that drove you to cheat.
Working together to overcome the issues that drove me to cheat,
would require disclosure. How could she work together with me if she is unaware of what issue is being worked on?

This involves working on myself which is a path I must walk alone.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Please, whatever you do (coming from an ex-limerent who has spent years studying other limerents as well as self)... don't use neurochemicals or LO herself as an excuse to hide behind.

Limerence isn't about LO. Neuroscience plays a small part. So does spirituality.

Everything from birth up to becoming limerent contributed to limerence.

In short, if this isn't addressed, then there is a high chance you'll find another LO. Trust me, limerence has very little to do with LO being the one and only. There are others waiting. Limerence after all is the mother of all distractions.

I highly recommend signing up for David's courses on how to heal limerence. I was a fortunate recipient who took what I learned from David for free and applied it when I worked thru my limerence on here years ago.

All the best virusbkk!
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
virusbkk
Hong Kong

Post by virusbkk »

Thanks, LF!

Using the LO or neurochemicals as an excuse is ultimately pointless, because it doesn't answer the why. LO was just a catalyst, I know that that already.

Answering the why requires inner work and signing up for one of David's courses may indeed give me my answer after all.