BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Meme/Quotes

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
L-F
United States of America

Re: Memes

Post by L-F »

You're so hard on yourself.
Take a moment.
Sit back.
Marvel at your life:
at the grief that softened you,
at the heartache that wisened you,
at the suffering that strengthened you.
Despite everything, you still grow.
Be proud
of this.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Love seeketh not itself to please,
Nor for itself hath any care;
But for another gives its ease,
And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

So sung a little Clod of Clay,
Trodden with the cattle's feet;
But a Pebble of the brook,
Warbled out these metres meet

Love seeketh only self to please,
To bind another to its delight,
Joys in another's loss of ease,
And builds a Hell in Heaven's despite.

The Clod and the Pebble by William Blake's 1794
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
JohnDeux

Post by JohnDeux »

Uffda!.....Blake's an enigmatic one, L-F! This seems to be addressing the "glass half-empty" versus "glass half-full" concept. But of course Blake is more poetic.....and 'out there'. :)
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain...."~ The Wizard of Oz
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
Robert A. Heinlein
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

"It is better to lock up your heart with a merciless padlock, than to fall in love with someone who doesn't know what they mean to you."
Michael Bassey Johnson
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

"True love is not a hide and seek game: in true love, both lovers seek each other."
Michael Bassey Johnson
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

"....finally I see that it’s never been me, just a blanket that keeps you warm. Easily tossed along
when something flashier or someone prettier comes along. Your heart I held so carefully, I see, this was all just a game..."
Coco J. Ginger
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

I HOLD

"If I could have had
him,
I could have let
him
go.

But without
the having
there was
nothing—
so to the nothing
I
hold."
Coco J. Ginger
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

For WM :)
L-F wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:25 am That discomfort that you're feeling?

It's a sign that its time to grow. To level up. To shift towards something B.I.G.G.E.R.

Lean. The fuck. In.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on."
Tupac Shakur