BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Funny post that sums it up

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
selkie354
Canada

Funny post that sums it up

Post by selkie354 »

Good for a laugh:

^Saw this on reddit, don't really want to participate there, bc I am afraid I will screw up and use the wrong account or something, and someone could piece together who I am from my bizarre combination of hobbies. But this is gold in my opinion. Really sums this crap up.
IvB
Czech Republic

Re: Funny post that sums it up

Post by IvB »

:-) indeed, it sums it up. Regardless how much I try to remember that there is no hope, I still keep hoping for signals and messages from LO!
mamasita

Post by mamasita »

Sounds accurate! I have absolutely gone down the "if I die first will he come to my funeral" path! :))
AMA210

Post by AMA210 »

This is hilarious!
I will confess that I have gone down the "near death, will he show up"?
I am going with no and only because we are in a pandemic and he still ignores me, so... :(
At the very least, I am embracing reality.
Never give up! Keep moving forward, no matter what.
Spadge100

Post by Spadge100 »

That damn pesky limerent brain!! Very funny! I mean really what’s ten years it’s nothing!! 😃😃
marko
United States of America

Post by marko »

This really points to the escape function of this. The reality matters less than the mental exercise. The brain would hate to loose this and let everything settle in. So thankful she doesn't work here any more. Entertaining how we will run into each other and have a nice chat which will lead us to being together never goes away. I like that I could make the first part of that happen, but don't--but I still want to.