BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Nip it! Nipt it in the bud!

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Theguest
United States of America

Nip it! Nipt it in the bud!

Post by Theguest »

I've had two LO's in the past and been free of this addictive fantasy for about five years now. However, recently I was remembering a name from the previous LO's friend circle. I was just browsing on either Vsco or facebook and came across her page. She's pretty, but not in that drop dead gorgeous way a friend of mine once described it as "my kind of pretty" that one girl that just stands out even if she's not objectively as attractive as the head cheerleader to use a simile. This thing is so strong, I barely know anything about her. She lives in the town south of me and has two siblings I think. She likes alternative rock too. That's pretty much it but limerence feeds off anything to grow. I know I shouldn't look at her profile but her countenance is so endearing to me. I went for a walk today and intrusive thoughts kept coming back to me about some fantastic life I'd have with her. In the words of Barney fife "Nip it! Nip it in the bud! I remember once while i still had instagram I found one girl that really pulled me in but I deleted the app before I could develop any further interest. I intend to not look at her profile but when this pandemic ends I do want to get acquainted with her in person. Funny thing is that I think she might be a year or two younger than me (me a 23 y/r old male). I've never been attracted to younger women. I guess its a hard thing to combat especially now being more isolated due to the virus as well as I am finally in a financial position to be married, so there's really no objection from a practical standpoint to marry. I'm not limerent yet, but I've grown enough to recognize when it beings to rear its ugly head. My advice to those who find that one guy or girl that strikes your fancy- gain control of yourself before you have fallen into an LE. Don't let this disease blossom- nip it! nip it in the bud!
John20
Spain

Re: Nip it! Nipt it in the bud!

Post by John20 »

From my own experience, the longer you resist the deeper it pulls you down and you develop another LE #-o . If you are interested to act... why not to act now? If she is interested, it will be obvious. If she is not interested, she will avoid to see you. Then you need to stop having interest in her as well. ;)

If you cannot meet her in person, chat with her online and invite her out. Even if coffee's are closed, you can go for walk or something.