BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Missing Friends

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
mycorona

Missing Friends

Post by mycorona »

Hi. Just wondering if you ever drop by this way, Spadge, Nowords, Mamasita, Itry, JohnDeux, selkie, and many others that I can't think of right now . I hope you are all doing well and your recovery is good and that you don't need to post. Still, I miss you all. If you do drop by let me know how you are doing.
Me: F
LO: M
Both Married
“Invisible Threads are the Strongest Ties” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
L-F
United States of America

Re: Missing Friends

Post by L-F »

David, JD, Spin, and LisaT were my go-to people who helped me (they were active when I joined, when membership was below 1,000). Met so many wonderful people! This place was my therapy. Never be afraid to re-examine ones own pov became my motto.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
mycorona

Post by mycorona »

Yes, I miss them and I forgot precious Cookie. Miss her
Both Married
Cookie
United States of America

Post by Cookie »

mycorona wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:47 am Yes, I miss them and I forgot precious Cookie. Miss her
I'm still around, mycorona! I hope you are well. I am just super busy with life. Turns out that while I was distracted by limerence, a lot of things were happening that needed my attention. :)

Make no mistake: This forum is a GODSEND and the #1 reason that I got through this. And I am, once and for all, through. A miracle after 30+ years.

Please stay the course, and that goes for anyone reading this. You can do it.

@};- @};- @};-
Person
mycorona

Post by mycorona »

Wonderful to see you Cookie and I'm delighted that "real life" has distracted you from limerence :-bd. See you around. I'm doing ok. You know, good and bad days but hopefully getting there.
Both Married
Spadge100

Post by Spadge100 »

Hi all

I have been avoiding the forums for a while as I think it was keeping me a bit stuck!

Doing good though, looking at it differently, learning to accept that thoughts are just that and need know analysis or contemplation. Stop fuelling the beast so to speak.

I even used the willpower needed to maintain NC to crack my addiction to smoking so been cigarette free for nearly a month now.

I hope everyone is doing well
mycorona

Post by mycorona »

Good to hear from you Spadge and delighted you feel you are doing well. I know what you mean about keeping the beast fed with thoughts, analysis and even posting on here. Take your break and try to enjoy your life. I'm a bit further down the road myself too TG
Both Married
IvB
Czech Republic

Post by IvB »

Congratulations Spadge, you're a superman!
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

I got asked to come back after 8 months away getting on with life. So nice to have friends on and off these boards who understand limerence intimately!

I miss Spinnnnn :((
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald