BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Small F-up

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
DreamingBlue
United States of America

Small F-up

Post by DreamingBlue »

I looked at LO’s boyfriend’s Insta. Stalker much?

The fact that they are a real probably long term item makes me very sad, the fact they are traveling together etc. but finally this was a photo where she not only
shows her age but she looks rather ordinary.

Not a bad photo to have in my head for a while.

No more checking!

DC
peter.rabbit
United States of America

Re: Small F-up

Post by peter.rabbit »

DreamingBlue wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:16 pm I looked at LO’s boyfriend’s Insta. Stalker much?

The fact that they are a real probably long term item makes me very sad, the fact they are traveling together etc. but finally this was a photo where she not only

No more checking!

DC
I'm sure seeing her and her boyfriend invokes the realization that the "she's my girl" fantasy is not real. :| I don't know what it's like, I have never seen my LO with her husband, and she has no pictures of him on her FB page.
Weak people revenge.
Strong people forgive.
Intelligent people ignore.
-Albert Einstein
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Maybe it's what you needed to see? So sorry!
"Tell me...how many times did you have sex with him?" Griselda, Cocaine Godmother
"Six, why?" Affair partner
"Because that's how many times I'm going to shoot you," Griselda
AMA210

Post by AMA210 »

At first glance, I thought the small F-up was that your initials had changed from DB to DC.
:-o

That is another term that doesn't sit well with me - stalker. It just sounds so pathetic and creepy. I hated referring to myself as that. I used all sorts of different ways to describe my behavior and it was always justified. Like the time when he never mentioned that he was previously divorced and I suspected it, so did some online checking at the courthouse, and sure enough, and to make sure that he knew that I knew, I gave him a letter using fictitious characters except for the name of the his ex-wife. Ahh, what creative genius. :ymsmug:

That is all.
Never give up! Keep moving forward, no matter what.
virusbkk
Hong Kong

Post by virusbkk »

DreamingBlue wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:16 pm I looked at LO’s boyfriend’s Insta. Stalker much?
I wouldn't call it stalking, but unhealthy obsession? - Definitely.

but finally this was a photo where she not only

No more checking!

DC
Yep, anything to get LO of that pedestal we put them on.
I think limerence is one situation where "ignorance is bliss" would be perfectly applicable,
The lesser we know about what the LO is up to, the better off we are.