BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

I Hate How Convincing the Thoughts Are

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Spadge100

Re: I Hate How Convincing the Thoughts Are

Post by Spadge100 »

Hi IvB\mycorona

Great to hear you are both doing better. On the happiness side the key thing to remember is that you are in charge of this and it’s your own interpretation and emphasis you put on the thoughts that keep you stuck and also trigger an emotional reaction.

Learning to let them pass as just thoughts goes some way to relieving the emotional side to it. I can’t say I have mastered that just yet but getting better at it each day.

Proud of myself on the exercise front too. This morning I swam 5km (3.1 miles) in the river, my longest swim yet!! 😊🏊‍♂️
mycorona

Re: I Hate How Convincing the Thoughts Are

Post by mycorona »

Great stuff Spadge. Keep up that exercise routine. Soon you'll be ultra fit and happy and get all those dopamine hits from your exercise and you won't need LO for that at all !!! :)
Me: F
LO: M
Both Married
“Invisible Threads are the Strongest Ties” ― Friedrich Nietzsche