BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

one year into no contact

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
martymcfly
United States of America

one year into no contact

Post by martymcfly »

Hello all - after being in the throes of limerence all through 2017 (amazing) and 2018 (awful) I felt compelled to come back here to share and let you all know beating this is possible. I read a lot in here at first and it helped me tremendously.

It took superhuman discipline and it was agnonizing. But if you truly WANT to get better then vigilantly maintaining no contact works.

I was so desperate in 2018 I went to a shrink and started SSRIs in an attempt to stop the intrusive thoughts about LO. Nothing works but no contact and TIME. I can’t stress that enough. I quit all social media. I blocked her number. And I hunkered down and waited. The pandemic was actually quite useful as a means of isolation.

While it’s not totally gone and I suspect it never will be it’s now something that’s easily manageable. What was once a raging forest fire consuming my entire world has been reduced to a pilot light in the basement furnace.

You have to want to get better. That’s my biggest take away. You cannot have ulterior motives. It can’t be about making them jealous or making them miss you. You HAVE to completely let go of them.

Just wanted to share - keep your heads up!
IvB
Czech Republic

Re: one year into no contact

Post by IvB »

Thank you!
Keater
United States of America

Re: one year into no contact

Post by Keater »

Great Scott! Way to go!
I finally feel like since I am off of my old LO and barely beginning with this new one, that I can nip it in the bud this time. I want to be better.
Have you no idea that you're in deep?
I dreamt about you nearly every night this week
How many secrets can you keep?
'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat