BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

My recovery is stuck in a loop

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Spadge100

Re: My recovery is stuck in a loop

Post by Spadge100 »

Hi significant other

Has it been seven months for you now since your SOs limerence came to light?

I think I am getting past the what phase of discovery. I know enough of what happened now. It sickens me to think about and the intrusive thoughts are often difficult to manage, and I am prone to emotional flooding at times but each day it gets a little bit easier. However as they say it’s a bit cyclical rather than linear and I guess has a lot to do with the triggers that are out there. For her as it was going on for fifteen months there must be lots of triggers and it’s difficult to think that her mind must be elsewhere at times but I can’t change that only my own thoughts and feelings.

I am still hopeful we make it through this. If we can make it through this we can make it through anything!! 😃
Significant other
Spain

Re: My recovery is stuck in a loop

Post by Significant other »

Hello Spadge100, I hope you can gradually clarify and solve the problems. In order not to hijack this DB thread, I will give you a summary in my post: Muy diary as SO:
I can understand that her thoughts and feelings are uncontrollable, but her actions are not.