BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Meditation Visuals

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Keater
United States of America

Meditation Visuals

Post by Keater »

I have responded really well to meditation in the past, and still have some very nice memories/feelings from old therapy sessions with guided meditation. Stumbling around on YouTube the other day came up with this video below. It was very nice, and has given me helpful visuals in working towards releasing persistent thoughts. I am not able to go full NC at this time, so we will see how long the video’s effects last, but it was a worthwhile exercise to pull me out of the deep!
Have you no idea that you're in deep?
I dreamt about you nearly every night this week
How many secrets can you keep?
'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat
AMA210

Re: Meditation Visuals

Post by AMA210 »

I literally had this done last month by a shamanic energy healer. It was a very intense experience and one that I do not want to repeat. Of course, in order for it to be successful, there needs to be an almost absolute desire to let go of the other person. Even though I wanted this more than to retain the connection, it still has been a process of letting it go completely.

The cord, as described to me, was the width of a fire hose, complete with a hook that was deeply embedded in the heart chakra.

When the cords were cut, I literally felt the culmination of all of my previous losses, including this one, and the emptiness that resulted from it was overwhelming. Although, I must add that this empty feeling was not as intense as it was at the beginning of the journey.

For those who decide to give this a try, by all means, do it, all the while keeping in mind that it's a process and not a quick fix.
Never give up! Keep moving forward, no matter what.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

You might like this Keater...

https://youtu.be/gpc7G2zpag4

The Frame Technique Meditation for Setting Boundaries and Letting Go of People Pleasing. It helps for distancing yourself from anyone.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Thanks, all!
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian