BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Kenny Suttner Suicide-My New Obsession

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Kenny Suttner Suicide-My New Obsession

Post by JupiterTaco »

For those of you still on Facebook, here's how to follow Kenny's Law yourself if you wish;

https://www.facebook.com/MissouriSB791K ... tA&fref=nf

I got back on FB for now because it's driving me crazy not knowing what's going on with this. I'm just not friending anybody. :-$ :))

Here's a story about another woman who lost her brother to a workplace bully;

https://www.workplaceviolenceprevention ... -Symposium

And another article;

https://newworkplace.wordpress.com/2017 ... ment-26195
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

I'd like to ask a serious question here, re the school shootings. Can anything be done to punish the schools for this? Can human rights violations be filed on account of students at schools where shootings happen? It is truly getting ridiculous that by law, parents are forced to send their kids to schools where they're being slaughtered. (Actually I feel this way about bullying too but you all already knew that). Every school should be prepared at this point for something like this to happen! This has got to stop!!!

Are there enough people trained in home-schooling to train kids taken out of school to start protesting public schools? Possibly private schools would be willing to give grants to victims of bullying and/or other violence? Something has to happen here!

I could've maybe understood this happening once or twice, way back when I was in high school in the late 90s, but twenty years later, this is still going on!!! X( I can't for the life of me figure out why this is still being allowed to happen and these schools are not being forced to pay for it. You want to know the first school shooting I've ever heard of happening? Way back in the 70s when a bored teenager in San Diego started shooting elementary students from her house across the street because as she told a journalist later "I don't like Mondays" . :ymsick:
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Supreme Court Ruling Delivers Blow To Workers' Rights

https://www.facebook.com/dignitytogethe ... i8&fref=nf
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Elijah D. Manley speech;

I'm glad Kenny's school honored him at the graduation but still way too little too late. :(
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »