BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

"Pin" a topic

Report technical issues
Matty5000
Canada

"Pin" a topic

Post by Matty5000 »

There are so many posts on here and all of them are great for finding advice or reading about other peoples journeys. Every now and then I find myself being blown away by a certain comments @-) and every now and then I go back and read it again. I find it helps me feel better and helps with the recovery especially the difficult days where LO is running circles in my head. But there are so many now I've forgotten most of them lol. I was wondering if there was a way to "pin" a certain post we like in our profile section or anywhere really so we can come back and read up on it every now and then? I mean in a more personal way where an individual can tag posts of others he or she likes and only he or she can see.
If there is already a way to do this please inform me as to how.
Cheers!
Matty
Other people make excellent mirrors.
Male: 35
townshend
United States of America

Re: "Pin" a topic

Post by townshend »

The wrench next to post a reply and you can bookmark a post. You can get to your bookmarks by clicking your username pulldpwnin the corner and going to user control panel. When you bookmark you also get notifications whenever there’s a reply to the post.

Or you can use the quote section and save it to your drafts whic you can also find under the control panel. With this method you don’t get notifications for the post unless you’ve replied to or bookmarked it.
No good has ever come from feeling guilty neither intelligence, policy, nor compassion. The guilty do not pay attention to the object but only to themselves and not even to their own interests, which might make sense, but to their anxieties. -Paul Goodman
Matty5000
Canada

Re: "Pin" a topic

Post by Matty5000 »

townshend wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:45 pm The wrench next to post a reply and you can bookmark a post. You can get to your bookmarks by clicking your username pulldpwnin the corner and going to user control panel. When you bookmark you also get notifications whenever there’s a reply to the post.

Or you can use the quote section and save it to your drafts whic you can also find under the control panel. With this method you don’t get notifications for the post unless you’ve replied to or bookmarked it.
Thanks Town!!
Other people make excellent mirrors.
Male: 35