BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Added a donate button and the challenges of a recovering codependent asking for help.

Report technical issues
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Added a donate button and the challenges of a recovering codependent asking for help.

Post by David »

Ive just changed the paypal account so it should now read on the statement as coming from my business (docleaf) and as Books.

If your SO has nothing better to do and googles docleaf (www.docleaf.com) they will see its a leadership coaching business. Perhaps ill need to create a page with some books on it to help with the cover story for those with suspicious partners?

Again, I appreciate all those that have contributed.

David
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
Spinnaker

Re: Added a donate button and the challenges of a recovering codependent asking for help.

Post by Spinnaker »

Last edited by Spinnaker on Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
Carl Jung
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

Spinnaker wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:10 am Do you accept air hugs? :ymhug:

Sorry to add to the secrecy and confusion, but can I use a prepaid Visa gift card?
all hugs accepted. No idea what a visa prepaid gift card is!!
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Nice photo!

I'll save the docleaf link if we wants to know more =))
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald