BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Added a donate button and the challenges of a recovering codependent asking for help.

Report technical issues
L-F
United States of America

Re: Added a donate button and the challenges of a recovering codependent asking for help.

Post by L-F »

Also wanted to ask, what shows up on the bank account? Limerence . Net?
Last edited by L-F on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
MrSpock
Argentina

Re: Added a donate button and the challenges of a recovering codependent asking for help.

Post by MrSpock »

L-F wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:30 am Also wanted to ask, what shows up on the bank account? Limerence . Net?
As the sole financial provider in my house, my wife doesn't even know where to look for bank or CC statements, but... better safe than sorry right?
Even "Davis club" would do better :)
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Sadly, my husband notices EVERYTHING.
Last edited by L-F on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
TheMoon

Post by TheMoon »

David wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:32 am i think you just type in a number, no need to click the number first
Doh #-o !
TheMoon

Post by TheMoon »

David wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:56 pm what does Ken mean!!
https://caledonianmercury.com/2010/11/1 ... en/0011870
Havb
Saint-Martin (French part)

Post by Havb »

David wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:56 pm
Havb wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:09 pm Hi David
I would like to donate to but call me goofy —I can’t Ken the donate button. :-?
thxs

what does Ken mean!!
Sorry- Ken was purely a typo. But incidentally, this phonetically means "yes" in Hebrew.

Re profiles showing whether or not one donated--I am not a fan of this. Prefer to keep it private. Thanks David!
“Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” -Samuel Beckett

There is always more work to be done.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

Good points

It should just show as a paypal payment.

It goes through our couples counselling practice so if it gives more details it perhaps says LoveRelations which maybe as incriminating as as limerence.net.

I’ll change it to go through my personal account with no reference to its purpose.

I’m not a fan of shaming people into donating and wd rather keep it all anonymous. Those that have donated I’m very grateful to.
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

That's fine. If asked LoveRelations is now a distributor of sex toys. I've been meaning to get some...
Last edited by L-F on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

David wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:27 am
It should just show as a paypal payment.
Actually it shows as Love Relations... but that's okay. See above.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

I see its changed.
Last edited by L-F on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.