BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Site down yesterday

Report technical issues
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Site down yesterday

Post by David »

something broke, wore our or gave up on the shared server from Go Daddy that hosts this site yesterday. thanks for those that emailed me to let me know.

Hopefully the broken part has been glued back up and things are now working.
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
Maddie

Re: Site down yesterday

Post by Maddie »

Thanks David
I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.

F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Yeah I thought I broke it! =))
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Maddie

Post by Maddie »

@ LF =))

With my abandonment issues, I was going to start a new support group for those who missed this site and wanted to re-connect. =)) I was like, "dang, how will I know how so-and-so's doing?"

There's clearly more work for me to do! Ha!
I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.

F. Scott Fitzgerald