BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

friends or foes?

Report technical issues
FreeBird

friends or foes?

Post by FreeBird »

David: there may already be a sticky explaning how that function works. If not, could you explain how that works for posts we want to see or don't want to see? Thanks
Mayberry:Gateway to danger :ymcowboy:
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: friends or foes?

Post by JupiterTaco »

I don't use either one, but if it's like other forums, then adding a friend means their profile and latest posts are more easily accessible, whereas a foe is blocked on your end with a caption under each post giving you the option of seeing it.
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
FreeBird

Post by FreeBird »

Thanks, JT!
LostAgain
Great Britain

Post by LostAgain »

Happy New Year to all my foes out there.....awwww shit you won't read this cos you have blocked me.
FreeBird

Post by FreeBird »

I love you, LostAgain.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Lol...they can read your posts if not signed in.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Last edited by JupiterTaco on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
Pandora
Canada

Post by Pandora »

LostAgain wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:20 pm Happy New Year to all my foes out there.....awwww shit you won't read this cos you have blocked me.
Did anyone else here something?

No?

Oh, I guess it's just me.

:ymparty:
I'm not here to be a creep,
I'm just feeling complete.
Take me home.
NoDayDreaming

Post by NoDayDreaming »

still confused about it. i clicked on someones profile "add friend" (i hope that someone won't mind) and confirmed and nothing happened. will that someone get a some kind of message? what kind of message? sounds like i'm in trouble already.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

check this link for an explanation - seems like the friends option doesn't do a lot

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=1311925
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence