BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Forum index

Report technical issues
Faye
Canada

Forum index

Post by Faye »

I would love to see updated board descriptions on the landing page. Some boards have really vague explanations and could use elaboration, while others are redundant and could be more succinct. I think the clearer and more consistent the descriptions, the better. 🤓
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Forum index

Post by David »

thanks Faye for the feedback - yes things have changed since these were first penned and im not the best at penning things.

Would you like to get the ball rolling and send over some ideas/suggestions and hopefully others will contribute to improve the subforum descriptors

David
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
Faye
Canada

Post by Faye »

You bet I would! Writing and editing are my jam.

I'm a big fan of sentence capitalization for the sub-forum titles and descriptions (which are actually just calls to action). See below for some suggestions.

---
INTRODUCTION

Latest posts
Read the most recent posts.

Open forum
Post as an anonymous, unregistered user.

Welcome and background information
Check out forum guidelines and useful stickies, including common abbreviations.

Site suggestions and improvements
Report technical issues and submit suggestions on how to improve this site.
---

A couple of questions:
- Would it make more sense to have the "Introduce yourself" subforum in the INTRODUCTION section rather than in GENERAL STUFF?
- What are all the subforums that non-registered users are allowed to post? Maybe they can be grouped in a section?
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

Excellent Faye

ive made the changes apart from last one which will take a little more work

please keep the suggestions coming as to how to make the wording enhanced
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
Faye
Canada

Post by Faye »

Damn, that was fast, thank you! Haha, my nerdy ass is way too excited over this.

Here's another edit:

Introduce yourself
Tell us your story. What has been your experience with limerence?

Also, can the images for each board be changed too?! If possible, it'd be great to see emojis!

📩 Latest posts

👋🏼 Introduce yourself

🔓 Open forum

😊 Welcome and background information

🛠 Site suggestions and improvements
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

with lockdown plenty of time for displacement activities

keep the suggestions coming and others please chip in
Faye
Canada

Post by Faye »

Yay!
Faye wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:22 pm Introduce yourself
Tell us your story. What has been your experience with limerence?
I change my mind about the above edit in the INSTRUCTIONS section. The following is a better, parallel one:

Introducions
Introduce yourself and share your story. What has been your experience with limerence?