BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Forbidden error

Report technical issues
kenophobia

Forbidden error

Post by kenophobia »

Signing up at courses.limerence.net gives 'Forbidden' error.

Also I am "not authorised to read private messages", which is a little irritating as I had some useful notes, books, information in there.

Is something wrong with the new release of the website? Thanks.
L-F
United States of America

Re: Forbidden error

Post by L-F »

Gosh, don't you hate those messages? My inner critic is soooo good at telling me I blew up the internet and will be hunted down by the feds like a crim who hacked and hijacked it.

I believe PMs are no longer available after 1st June, of which I forgot! I was about to PM mycarona a couple of links. David can correct me here, I believe PMs are available for Full Silver members?
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Forbidden error

Post by David »

yes, PMs are now only available to silver members, just $5 / month and first 14 days free.

not sure why you got forbidden error for signing up for courses, you have to sign up to a course and put your credit card details in
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence