Royal wedding

A place to help from being limerent again and how to cope with limerence in future relationships.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Royal wedding

Post by David »

Idiotic wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 3:49 pm I really got into it after i saw Lady Kitty Spencer arrive... She is just .... Fine.. :x
Ive never heard of her. Having googled some images Im now sad i didn't watch the occasion :)) :)) .

I cant help feeling Harry is rebelling a little and good for him in doing so. I wish them as I would every newly wed many content years together.
For more focussed support, why not join our membership support community? See www.limerence.net on how to join today.
JohnDeux

Post by JohnDeux »

David wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:27 am Having googled some images Im now sad i didn't watch the occasion :)) :)) .
Sheeeesh, David, you could have at least included a "blonde trigger warning" with this post!!!! ~x( ~x( ~x( ... B-)

:ymcowboy:

Yeah, all positive vibes towards Harry and Megan. Always have to laugh how SO will be mired in bedding hay and muck from cleaning out her animals stalls.....and yet will be front and center with the remote mesmerized by the glamour and outfits.
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain...."~ The Wizard of Oz
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

=)) Take it easy you guys [-x :))
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
Radey
Great Britain

Post by Radey »

Nice to read great comments about a normal sized lady. She is probably a US size8 or UK 12. A lot of young ladies think they have to be a thin size 0 to be attractive. I have always wondered what matters the most to the average guy. Is it size, shape, face or hair colour or just poise?
MrSpock
Argentina

Post by MrSpock »

Radey wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:59 pm Nice to read great comments about a normal sized lady. She is probably a US size8 or UK 12. A lot of young ladies think they have to be a thin size 0 to be attractive. I have always wondered what matters the most to the average guy. Is it size, shape, face or hair colour or just poise?
In terms of sexual attraction, i.e. body figure: proportion. Is not the actual size, as in 90-60-90, but the ratio between them (there was once a study from an university about the magic ratio

In terms of affectionate attraction, i.e. face beauty: again and unsurprisingly, symmetry and proportion.

For me in particular, blonde or red haired, light colored eyes, a great smile, and substance to wrap my hands around. Totally dislike skinny expressionless models.
Radey
Great Britain

Post by Radey »

MrSpock wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:13 pm
Radey wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:59 pm Nice to read great comments about a normal sized lady. She is probably a US size8 or UK 12. A lot of young ladies think they have to be a thin size 0 to be attractive. I have always wondered what matters the most to the average guy. Is it size, shape, face or hair colour or just poise?
In terms of sexual attraction, i.e. body figure: proportion. Is not the actual size, as in 90-60-90, but the ratio between them (there was once a study from an university about the magic ratio

In terms of affectionate attraction, i.e. face beauty: again and unsurprisingly, symmetry and proportion.

For me in particular, blonde or red haired, light colored eyes, a great smile, and substance to wrap my hands around. Totally dislike skinny expressionless models.
Hey MrSpock
You said in an earlier post that you had a crush on Meghan! She has dark eyes and black hair!

Prince Harry’s publicised exgfs were all blondes. Maybe there is more to it!
MrSpock
Argentina

Post by MrSpock »

Radey wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:26 pm Hey MrSpock
You said in an earlier post that you had a crush on Meghan! She has dark eyes and black hair!
YES, and it always surprises me when I do that. Is so the exception.
Liv Tyler has blue eyes, and Kate Beckingsale light brown eyes, so I always figured that outweighed the lack of blond hair :)

But with Meghan I'm not sure. She's is beyond sweet and has a great smile though. And there is definitely something in her eyes even though they are dark.