Post LE Friendships

A place to help from being limerent again and how to cope with limerence in future relationships.
AMA210
United States of America

Re: Post LE Friendships

Post by AMA210 »

Hey everyone,

The worker friend was gone for 2 months and has returned as of two weeks ago. We are talking and building on the friendship that had been established. He apologized for his behavior and wants to evolve. We are taking baby steps. I am not chasing and I am learning how to give him space. We learn from each other. There is no obsession, no limerence and the most obvious thing in the world, if I compare it to LO, is the equal give and take and reciprocation. It was never like that with LO, ever. In two months, it will be two YEARS since we talked. There were several close calls last month that could have broken that silence, but I drove away and left him in the dust.

The sense of freedom that I have now was fought over the course of 4 years. This journey is not really about the LO at all, rather its about us.
Never give up! Keep moving forward, no matter what.
MoBecksLessLim

Post by MoBecksLessLim »

Acrobatica those rules are perfect! It is defnitely something I plan to do. i just have to work on being more assertive firt!
AMA210
United States of America

Post by AMA210 »

Well, this time I was dealing with a covert narcissist. So helpful and then silent treatment, devalue, discard. Hoover again and repeat cycle. Finally figured it out on 3rd silence. Blocked and NC. Trying to have compassion—what a way to live.
Never give up! Keep moving forward, no matter what.