BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Ghost stories.

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
MrSpock
Argentina

Re: Ghost stories.

Post by MrSpock »

Hi JP,

Your story reminded me of a experienced I had a couple of years ago. It wasn't horrific like yours, and I guess is not even a ghost story, but it kind of comes close:

I was walking down the street when I heard, behind me, someone shouting "give me all the money or I'll shoot you" (or some such). The scream did not come from right behind me, but from around the corner I had just passed.
So I turned and walked right into to corner to see what was going on and maybe do something, but.. there was no one. I told myself that I was just imagining things, until I realized there was something there in the corner after all, a black car, waiting to take the turn. It was an old, black car with the windows darkened. Those windows are always a bit suspicious because you can't see inside, but is very common here, so it was really just a car. Then, from the front window, I saw a red cap sitting right in front of the steering wheel. There is nothing unusual about a red cap, per se... I mean, people wear caps, and they can be red, but for whatever reason, that one stood out.
Eventually I decided that I was just being paranoid and I just kept walking. But then, I saw the same car over and over, and over again; and I could tell it was the same because of the red cap sitting there.
A black car with darkened windows is normal, but one just circling around like that... that was highly suspicious.
My walk ended when I reached the burger's place I was going to for lunch. This place was straight across a bank, and, what happened? I saw the car park a few meters from the bank. I just stared at the car, to see if someone was getting out of the car, but no one did. At that point I decided that something was really going on and I called the police. When the police car showed up, the black car took off and drove away really fast.
I don't know if the police car chased them and what happened next, but I'm quite convinced they were going to rob the bank or something.
MrSpock
Argentina

Post by MrSpock »

JupiterTaco wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:08 pm Also, I just decided if God didn’t want me talking to the dead
Hi Again,

I wanted to share something in regards to that.
Ever since I was a small kid, I believe in us being incarnated spirits, having an after-life, reincarnating, etc... so I wondered a thousand times why is it that I can only hope to "believe" in that, and why can't I just know it. I mean, why can't we recall any of that, and, if there is a life-after death, why can't we just directly know so and routinely keep communicating with past loved ones. If someone moves to another continent, I don't think she's disappeared or anything, she's just gone. Why isn't it the same with death?

One day I watched a video in which someone provided with an interesting kind of explanation. I can't recall the name of the speaker or anything.
The explanation might very interesting for those of you with a really wide-open mind, so I wanted to share it here :) Of course, it can be all made up, but if it is, it's amazingly coherent and makes a lot of sense. To me at least.

The speaker was talking about the ancient civilization of Atlantis, and at some point, he explained something about them and why that radically changed.

On the one hand, they had absolute awareness of their "true" (spiritual) nature such that, being alive or not was merely a matter of "situation". They could stay in full communication with each other regardless of they "living-state", and kept a perfect "transcendental memory" in the sense that they could recall (and know) everything, whether between lives, while sleeping, etc...

When I watched that my first reaction was that, they were exactly the way I would imagined we should be. That is, why is there this sort of "veil", seemingly put on purpose?

Well... he then proceed to explain how that had a major, kind of fatal problem: the mechanism that allowed their minds to have absolute awareness of the "real reality" (kind of like being awake in the matrix) had a major flaw. Like a design flaw if you like: anybody's mind was extremely susceptible of external control. For example, in order for me to have full conscious awareness of something like a previous life, my mind/brain needs to have like a direct access to my own (spiritual) memory. Additionally, such a mind would directly, as in, impulsively, execute whatever I wanted my body to do.
Because of that, in Atlantis (and several other ancient civilizations at that time) there was a society stratified not by wealth, or material power as it is ours, but based on mental control power.

So... always according to his talk, God or whatever, decided that this was not working and kind of started over, but with a new "design" in which our mind/brains are kind of a closed-system with rather little direct control, and, instead, a sort of autonomous drive if you will. He even specifically called that "reasoning". That is, we are "rationale" in the sense that our minds have this built-in ability to process and filter out our impulses, yet that was not at all the case with them, because their mind was more like a direct-drive to the body.
For example, our "new" rational mind it has its own memory and it's own "logic-information" system (whereas before it didn't, or had little of that). What "we humans" recall, know, sense, feel... consciously speaking, is restricted by design to that which the mind, itself, collects and processed from the bodily-senses, as is not a direct expression of our spiritual reality. This "newly designed mind" restricts everything that "the real us" recall, know, even feel, mainly locked out of the mind, and to be consciously accessed only through a back-door (like hypnosis or such).

In my own words, is kind of as if the Atlanteans had the cars we have today, and us modern humans have self-driving cars. It's far more limiting and we don't directly drive them anymore, but they are far more secure.

As I said, this might all be made up... but, if you are like me, and already consider the case of us being a separate entity only temporarily connected to a physical body, this provides a good explanation about why our "real reality" is so purposely hidden, and why, as a sort of unwanted side-effect, we get totally disconnected from anyone not having a physical body to "input they words into our restricted minds".
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Wow, that is scary, MrSpock.
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Last edited by JupiterTaco on Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Also I remember a story when I worked at a Dairy Queen in high school. Supposedly this guy who'd worked there and died, had frozen (or un)frozen his first initial in the freezer when he was still alive. Nobody could ever get rid of it. Kinda woulda been interested to see what happened when the building was demolished...
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

While we're on the subject, what is it about people determined to find a haunting where there may be none? If I hear one more unsubstantiated claim that the Watts house is haunted, I might get mad. Could it be? Sure, and if not haunted then still could be full of negative energy. But I think Shanann took her babies to heaven where they deserve to be. They did nothing to deserve what happened to them. Not only that, but I've been watching her videos, and she was so alive she didn't need him! So that's my rant.

I've got another story I actually forgot about. Some years back I was watching a murder documentary and all of a sudden my bluetooth speaker started really acting up, like the speech slowed way down and sounded like a distorted deep voice.

Even though I was weirded out, I was sure there must be another explanation, but it'd never happened before and hasn't since. I think I put my headphones on or possibly just stopped watching it I can't remember anymore. Sometime later I had a visitation dream from that person also, so she's fine.

I didn't realize what the original question in the thread was. I would hate to think an LS or anybody for that matter would haunt somebody who's not worth it rather than just watching over their loved ones but we know hauntings happen.

I read that Ilse Koch was haunted by prisoners she'd tortured (they classified it as delusions but idk)...she ended up killing herself.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

MrSpock wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:19 pm
JupiterTaco wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:08 pm Also, I just decided if God didn’t want me talking to the dead
As I said, this might all be made up... but, if you are like me, and already consider the case of us being a separate entity only temporarily connected to a physical body, this provides a good explanation about why our "real reality" is so purposely hidden, and why, as a sort of unwanted side-effect, we get totally disconnected from anyone not having a physical body to "input they words into our restricted minds".
That reminds me of something. Recently I was hanging out with someone and out of the blue, I remembered one more thing that happened on the bus when we were in school.

One time I was standing in the bus aisle and my former deceased classmate had kind of bumped into the back of my head and said "ow". I forgot all about that. What a strange thing to remember at such a strange time, but it's somewhat comforting.