BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

I'm going to start work soon!!

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
WishMagick

Re: I'm going to start work soon!! (Not quite)

Post by WishMagick »

I will be starting work on July 10th.

I'm happy to get out of the house, and really happy for the distraction, but, I am nervous, of course.

In my situation, the benefits of going to work (improving my mental health) greatly outweigh the risks (contracting COVID and passing it to my family who are all healthy and not likely to pass it to anyone else due to our continuing self isolation).
I'm now limerence free! Mindfulness & Traditional spiritualism was my "cure".
"Being spiritual has nothing to do with what you believe and everything to do with your state of consciousness."
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Good to hear!
"Tell me...how many times did you have sex with him?" Griselda, Cocaine Godmother
"Six, why?" Affair partner
"Because that's how many times I'm going to shoot you," Griselda
MrSpock
Argentina

Post by MrSpock »

This is awesome Wish! :-bd

And July 10th is kind of like just around the corner!
WishMagick

Post by WishMagick »

MrSpock wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:21 pm This is awesome Wish! :-bd

It really is! I'm so nervous!
It can't come soon enough, though! I am getting sucked into the LO facebook trap again! Work should be such a distraction that I should be able to break this new bad habit of mine. Hopefully...
"Being spiritual has nothing to do with what you believe and everything to do with your state of consciousness."
MrSpock
Argentina

Post by MrSpock »

WishMagick wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:26 pm
MrSpock wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:21 pm This is awesome Wish! :-bd

It really is! I'm so nervous!
It can't come soon enough, though! I am getting sucked into the LO facebook trap again! Work should be such a distraction that I should be able to break this new bad habit of mine. Hopefully...
Oh, you sure do need to get the job right away. I can totally understand the social media trap!

In fact, LO and I used to follow each other on IG, but that was more than a year ago... yet I still have this compulsion to check on IG several times a day @-) (which of course begun back then when we were still friends)! But we are not following each other anymore, so that's totally nuts.
WishMagick

Re: I'm going to start work soon!!

Post by WishMagick »

I start work next Friday!

I fear that my state will be experiencing a second shutdown soon. The owners seem to not be expecting that. I think they are just desperate to get their business started (it's a franchise) and are tired of waiting around.

I am very nervous about the risk of contracting and spreading COVID. The safety protocols for what I do are normally pretty high. They have bumped up even higher. So, I believe my risk is low, and I or my family would not be at high risk of serious complications....but I have elderly neighbors. If I had it, I could put them at risk.

I am still hoping that this gets my mind off LO.
I feel like I need SERIOUS distractions at this point because I am thinking about him a lot lately. It's not bothering me, but it's a breeding ground for trouble.