BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

What Object is Your LO?

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
AMA210

What Object is Your LO?

Post by AMA210 »

If your LO was an actual object, what would that be?

For me, it would be that decorated Christmas tree that stands out from all of the others. Illuminating, captivating, dazzling and the most beautiful that I’ve ever seen.

When I see it, I feel lit up inside and begin to radiate.

😊
Never give up! Keep moving forward, no matter what.
Spadge100

Re: What Object is Your LO?

Post by Spadge100 »

Definitely a fruit machine. All twinkly, full of promise and making the right noises on the outside, full of anticipation of a win but ultimately causes nothing but pain, shame and regret. Yet still the lure of the next time is there.

Bizarrely I bought an anti-anxiety blanket on LOs recommendation . (At that point I hadn’t put two and two together and realised actually it was our interactions that were causing the anxiety). When we first went NC I couldn’t be apart from it and ended up taking it into hospital with me. Some weird transference stuff right there. It’s now firmly locked away in a cupboard and feels very surreal and crazy to think about it and what was going through my head at the time.

Another weekend down (still weekends are the toughest days but getting slightly easier each week). It’s still hard as we managed to create so many virtual memories in such a short space of time. Song playlists, pet names, movie nights, complete disclosure of our pasts\fears\insecurities\regrets\dreams and everything in between. I even designed her new bathroom for her!! 🙈 That stuff is hard to forget but it’s all tinged with regret and shame that I could have fallen into that trap. Once bitten, twice shy that’s for sure!

Hope everyone is well