BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Heal my pain

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Monkey1918

Re: Heal my pain

Post by Monkey1918 »

One other thing she said was that she can't trust me anymore. Did she suddenly stop trusting me? Did it evaporate into thin air? Overnight??
Monkey1918

Post by Monkey1918 »

I want to get out of her head. I have to stop thinking about what she might be thinking, or what she thought when she killed us.
Monkey1918

Post by Monkey1918 »

My infinite pride and arrogance do not allow me to admit it was a false love. Fact is, I tried to leave sometimes, she always called me back, and so I thought she needs me and this is worth staying back for , I thought that feeling was mutual. Unfortunately it was not.
Monkey1918

Post by Monkey1918 »

I'm afraid of reaching out so I'm here. God , help me. I'm so weak right now, I would even be her dog that she could keep me around.
Monkey1918

Post by Monkey1918 »

When I don't miss her I don't miss her but at night it hits me so hard, I can't breathe. Was she my life!? What a crazy idea. Her!? And yet here I am her slave. What have I become. Is there life waiting for me? Or is this endless darkness. Someone come and stop my heart.
Spadge100

Post by Spadge100 »

Hi

It will pass and get easier just takes time, and often two steps forward one step back. If you are getting points in the day where she isn’t on your mind that’s a good sign.

I wish I could say the same, if I get five minutes peace from the thoughts I’m doing well. All memories from the last six months are tainted with thoughts of my LO and every day I want to reach out but I know that will just set things back.

Give yourself time to grieve as ultimately it’s a loss, even if others don’t recognise that.
Monke1918

Post by Monke1918 »

Thank you spadge, when I say I don't miss her, I don't mean I'm not thinking of her. It means I feel relieved she's gone, I feel free and light. But that feeling is so brief. Time has stopped for me. She was my time. She was so much of my time. I'm glad you are here to share my pain. Im thankful someone understands.
Spadge100

Post by Spadge100 »

Yep it’s definitely not an easy thing to deal with, and gets very tiring. It’s a good sign that you have those feelings of relief it’s over. Cling to those when the rumination kicks in, preserve no contact, keep as busy as possible and you will get to the other side.

I have had a particularly bad few days dealing with the loss and knowing we never have to have contact but that’s just how it has to be if I’m going to get my life back.
Monkey1918

Post by Monkey1918 »

I'll take your word for it. That there is the other side of this. I can't see it from where i am now. But im willing to believe anything to live.
IvB
Czech Republic

Post by IvB »

Spadge is right, time will help. I myself am still struggling with NC, sometimes I reach out, but believe me, I doesn't bring the desired happiness because none of the answers LO can give, is the one to make me happy. Every day I think a bit less of him and every day there are more moments of that relief you mentioned. And then, like Spadge says, comes a bad day and I give up and reach out/fantasize/ruminate/replay our interactions...that's the step back...and then next day slowly forth again.
Try to concentrate on yourself, on what you learned from this experience (about yourself), on what you want to improve about yourself, tiny steps, plans for future. Don't think big about future, just small things to learn/start doing, new habits, routines etc.