BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Heal my pain

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Monkey1918

Re: Heal my pain

Post by Monkey1918 »

I feel numb ...
mycorona

Post by mycorona »

Poor Monkey!. Hang on in there. Believe me we've all been there and you will emerge- and then circle that hell again- and then emerge again.
Eventually you will heal enough to not feel numb and then little by little more wins will come.
No one on this Forum is fuĺly healed. You are in company that understands your pain.
Me: F
LO: M
Both Married
“Invisible Threads are the Strongest Ties” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
Monkey1918

Post by Monkey1918 »

She talks to me now. She says she values me in her life, and tho she doesn't want a relationship. She knows what we had, we will be part of each other's life.Idk if she's trying to ease the blow still. I'm too weak to cut the chord myself atm
Monkey1918

Post by Monkey1918 »

I wanted to update the people who helped me . I'm doing much better now. I am surprised I'm alive, I didn't know I could come out of it alive. Here I am breathing now, the world hasn't ended. I don't how I'm alive but I am. I don't need her to live.
IvB
Czech Republic

Post by IvB »

So glad to hear that! Indeed, it's just like getting out of a fog of pain that you thought you couldn't survive. But you can and slowly you can find things in life that make sense even without LO. Keep going on this path.
Spadge100

Post by Spadge100 »

Great to hear monkey1918

Once the fog lifts it certainly helps get things in perspective. Take it a day at a time and don’t beat yourself up when you have the odd bad day. It happens to us all but take heart you have come this far already 👍👍
itry

Post by itry »

Last edited by itry on Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Monkey1918

Post by Monkey1918 »

Thank you guys, for your kindness and encouragement. I spoke too soon tho, today, I was sideswept by my feelings. You never know where it comes from. Anyway, I'm still swimming forward. I was splashing about in the dead water but I'm swimming ahead again.
mycorona

Post by mycorona »

Good for you Monkey.
Great to hear you are - even sometimes feeling ok. There will be good and bad days. But while you are in a bad day and waiting for a good one, just remember. We can endure. Good times will come again, love will come again and when it does you will be stronger for the pain you have endured.

As someone once said. To love so completely and survive the pain of terrible loss - well, aren't we the lucky ones!!!
Me: F
LO: M
Both Married
“Invisible Threads are the Strongest Ties” ― Friedrich Nietzsche