BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Interest in other people

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
selkie354
Canada

Re: Interest in other people

Post by selkie354 »

nowords

Can relate to craving attention and validation and approval. All things I get can get from my LO intermittently. Feel a need to be loved for who I truly am not for what others want me to be. I often feel my family wants me to be someone who I am not, maybe I have the potential to be that person, but its who I am and it can honestly be hurtful to think that they would love me more and be prouder if I could just be X,Y and Z.
itry

Re: Interest in other people

Post by itry »

@nowrods and @selkie
I totally understand what you guys are saying about ...
"feeling worthy via someone else out there liking me for who I am" and "Feel a need to be loved for who I truly am"

I feel the same but the only thing I will add is, I feel like no one ever tried to understand me truly. They did not care enough to get to know the core of me as a person :(

I have this expectation/idea that LO is the only person I know who is capable of understanding me that deeply.
What upsets me is that because of all these romantic feelings and awkwardness between us, he is pulling away, and shows no interest in getting to know me.