BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Celebrity limerence

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Jemima321
Great Britain

Celebrity limerence

Post by Jemima321 »

I met a man 8yrs younger than me in May2019. Life has never been the same .. we live 6000miles away from each other and I have only met him the one time that we met in 2019. I have travelled twice very close to the city he lives but he always has some excuse to chicken out. He is married and so am I. The biggest bummer is he is a public figure, which he always uses as an excuse as he always travels with security ... financially we r both very very secured. Is this just a fantasy? He was adopted by his grandparents when he was six days old. According to him we have a connection but he won’t meet me as he has a young family and is worried that if it gets out then his entire career and status will be ruined. Is it worth continuing. I have a lot to loose as well but I don’t see it that way .. is it because I am older than him. Does he see me as a caretaker or an escape from the life that he leads. ?
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Celebrity limerence

Post by JupiterTaco »

I'm leaning toward a big fat no to this dude. You can't have an honest relationship unless you can be open and honest about. Not to mention that's what you deserve from somebody.
"Tell me...how many times did you have sex with him?" Griselda, Cocaine Godmother
"Six, why?" Affair partner
"Because that's how many times I'm going to shoot you," Griselda
IvB
Czech Republic

Post by IvB »

My LO always writes how much he wants me but we live in the same city and he never even makes an attempt to meet up! Even when I suggested to go for a drink, he didn't reply. I am trying NC and also leaning to a no, like Jupiter. He sees you as a fantasy, escape.
John

Post by John »

Jemima, my opinion is that this guy enjoys your attraction to him but is unwilling to give up his current career and family. That being said he will probably not be interested in a relationship with you. Of course, depending on the type of person he is, he might enjoy a completely covert secret affair but I think that would not be in your best interest so I really think you should back off and keep searching for someone more available.