BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Lounge area

Report technical issues
Limfriend1
United States of America

Lounge area

Post by Limfriend1 »

Since this site is growing and is essentially an online forum of struggling souls (something in common) I thought it might be nice to have a lounge area or chitchat part to the forum where we, as limerents, can get to know each other outside of limerence. When you think about it, we are a diverse bunch (some get on, some don't... just like a family in real life). A lot of forums have an area for jokes, general chat, reflections in general, etc.

For example... I live in a rural setting and am surrounded by hills. Tonight the weather is ominous with thick heavy clouds resting on the hills. It is summer, and the cicadas are busy making noise. The cows are bellowing in the distance. And the atmosphere is dense with anticipation.

The occasional short sharp 'boom' of thunder pierces the sounds of birdsong, cows and cicadas. I'm sitting outside watching my foxie try and take on mother hen (the hen always wins), while the ducklings are darting and diving for flies. Tonight is a mix of mayhem and peace. Just like limerence really.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Lounge area

Post by David »

great idea

you will find it at the bottom of this section

viewforum.php?f=55
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
Casey.k

Post by Casey.k »

Limerentfriend wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:56 am For example... I live in a rural setting and am surrounded by hills. Tonight the weather is ominous with thick heavy clouds resting on the hills. It is summer, and the cicadas are busy making noise. The cows are bellowing in the distance. And the atmosphere is dense with anticipation.

The occasional short sharp 'boom' of thunder pierces the sounds of birdsong, cows and cicadas. I'm sitting outside watching my foxie try and take on mother hen (the hen always wins), while the ducklings are darting and diving for flies. Tonight is a mix of mayhem and peace. Just like limerence really.

Beautiful description Limerentfriend. I live in the north so when I look outside right now I see spruces and pine trees covered with snow, but I liked being in the thick and summery, thunder anticipating atmosphere for a while with you. Winters can seem so long here with very few sunlight hours, but it will be spring soon.
Limfriend1
United States of America

Post by Limfriend1 »

I love the snow! So pretty when the sun shines and makes everything sparkle.

Love autumn with all the colours. Love driving and watching the leaves float to the ground.

Love spring and seeing new growth. Yay to it being spring soon Casey.k :)