BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

"That's Interesting" Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

"That's Interesting" Thread

Post by JupiterTaco »

Something interesting you want to share? Do it here!

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/list ... ay-w478419
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
Idiotic

Re: "That's Interesting" Thread

Post by Idiotic »

Why isn't Random thoughts , fit for 'thats interesting'?
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Idiotic wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:51 am Why isn't Random thoughts , fit for 'thats interesting'?
Well other people may not necessarily find your random thoughts interesting. :ymdevil:
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

I don't care. Its now my personal mission to divert all Interesting thread traffic to the Random thought thread :ymbringiton: :ymdevil: =))
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Wow . That is indeed the most interesting thing ive read today. JT are you considering applying there? Don't think youll have a bed bug problem. You need a well deserved break. C'mon! It says they train people in Denver.
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Here i have one for you, cos i know how much you love psychopaths.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.thea ... le/282271/
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Quite unsettling;

https://www.inquisitr.com/978828/75-per ... ove-study/

I just have to say, first of all, who was in this study? Their friend group???

Second, how do you know someone is your true love unless you've spent your life with them and seen how they handle things, stick with you and care for you and build something with you? I'd say the one whose with you did that but I guess I could be wrong...
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

I don't know , these studies feel like BS to me. I also don't see the point... So what if 70% people 'settled', i don't care! Is it supposed to make me mentally prepared for disappointment or what?