BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Long time forum problems

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Maddie

Re: Long time forum problems

Post by Maddie »

Ditto to what Cookie and Idiotic said. I certainly apologize for anything I've said to anyone that was overboard or hurtful. and I do hope to step away , reduce time here (not leave) but try to be more helpful and not so triggered. besides, it's not exactly easy to leave (not for me). I don't wish to be in the triangle. it sucks.
I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.

F. Scott Fitzgerald
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Maddie wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:45 pm Ditto to what Cookie and Idiotic said. I certainly apologize for anything I've said to anyone that was overboard or hurtful.
Ditto that for myself. I can get pretty nasty when I'm triggered.
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
A123

Post by A123 »

Hi Cookie
I just joined this site.. yours was the first profile I read and I wanted to say hello and thank you for sharing..
Jon
A123

Post by A123 »

Hi to everyone. I just joined and am reading different posts..