BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

LOs girlfriend making my life miserable

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
paingain

LOs girlfriend making my life miserable

Post by paingain »

LOs girlfriend is posting details of their sex life on her blog (who does that!). I can't help reading it.

This is DRIVING ME CRAZY with jealousy :(
Like a stab in my heart..
I am feeling miserable and really low. This is torture.
Daydreaming

Re: LOs girlfriend making my life miserable

Post by Daydreaming »

I also went through a situation where a person inadvertently told me about LO's sex life after they were supposed to be together. It was so painful that I was never able to speak to that person again for fear that they would mention LO again.

Sometimes it is better to close your eyes to certain things, especially those that will only cause you suffering.
There are sensations that are sleeps, that occupy like a mist the whole length of the spirit, that do not allow us to think, that do not allow us to act, that do not clearly allow us to be.
― Fernando Pessoa
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

It sounds painful. Is there any way you can force yourself to block them, even if for short blocks of time to start and gradually lengthen them?
Daydreaming wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:20 pm I also went through a situation where a person inadvertently told me about LO's sex life after they were supposed to be together. It was so painful that I was never able to speak to that person again for fear that they would mention LO again.

Sometimes it is better to close your eyes to certain things, especially those that will only cause you suffering.
That sounds similar to what my former neighbor was doing to me. Had a feeling she was doing it on purpose though.
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
paingain

Post by paingain »

This is going to sound weird, but my LO is not much on social media himself, and it is only through his girlfriend's social media updates that I get any news of LO. If I block her, I fear I will mess up my one source of information, and I don't want to mess that up.
But the weirder part is how I am feeling after what I have found out about his "taste".... can't write exact words here, but from what his girlfriend wrote, it seems they are having kinky sex!
I am getting such mixed feelings after this. Don't want to imagine LO as some weirdo in bed, I keep thinking this is girlfriend's weird fantasy and LO is only playing along. On the other hand, my mind is also thinking, what if it is him! It means if the "ultimate dream" ever becomes reality I might have to put up with some sort of weird stuff!
Never thought I will think the words "put up with" about my LO... :(