BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

This helps.....a little......

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
broken580

This helps.....a little......

Post by broken580 »

These are a few things I am using to help myself break my LE. 1. I still haven't shook the feeling that LO is best person I've ever met. I just keep reminding myself that "best" (so far) doesn't mean perfect or right. 2. I am having a hard time finding flaws in LO. I try to remember that one flaw that cannot be overlooked or accepted is that LO does not feel as strongly for me as I do for her.
Hurt SO

Re: This helps.....a little......

Post by Hurt SO »

Hi,broken580.You are going in the right way.
An interesting aspect is that you realize the difference between limerence and erotomania.
Erotomania is more serious, it consists in that the paranoid suffers an unbreakable delirium for which he thinks that he is (secretly) loved by another, there is clear evidence of not being like that, in addition to being impossible due to difference in social status,
circumstances
(marriage)
or unavailability.
Aysheal
France

Re: This helps.....a little......

Post by Aysheal »

Thanks for these tips Broken580. It’s interesting to learn how to manage our thoughts about L/LO and your way of thinking is definitely helpful and logical.

I didn’t know what erotomania is. Woah! I hope there’s no connection with L! I mean, I’m very respectful of my LO (he doesn't even know I exist) and I hope I won’t get delirious one day, that I won’t stalk and badger him in an attempt to meet...
I’ve been L several times. It didn’t last long bc I got all flustered in front of my LO: it was so unpleasant I quickly got over it. This time, my LO is an actor, I’ve no chance to be in contact with him and the LE has been going on for almost 2 years.