BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Full day obsession during a war time of my life

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Rahul
India

Full day obsession during a war time of my life

Post by Rahul »

There’s a beautiful girl 👧 I love 💕, and she may or may not like me . Now the problem is , I am fantasising the entire holy day thinking 💭 about My success as well as spending time with her . Of course previously also , I used to fantasise , but it was in a controlled manner and at will . And yeah the problem is that I am currently preparing for IITJEE , which is one of the toughest entrance examination in the world 🌍, and have many backlogs as well , and it’s been many weeks that I am not even studying and just day dreaming . And incase anyone wants my history About my limerence , it goes as follows ,
Till last yr I used to fantasise being a hero 🦸‍♂️ in front of some pretty girl 👧 ( and it’s not her exactly , it was different girls at different times) , or sometimes in the presence of grp of many girls and boys . Since 10Th grade , I started to feel an urge to impress people ( a sign of limerence) and it continued till 12th .
Now the recent problem is , After finding that that girl was common in all the fantasies ,I again surfed and Found limerence . I tried it’s solutions , temporarily worked and then increased . It was all involuntary and beyond my control . I then saw that limerence was OCD +addiction , so I just tried to observe the thought as it came and went without involvement , for 1 day , it worked magically , but from the next day , the duration of fantasy increased, since I forgot the tactic in my fantasies , I forgot to observe and rather enjoyed it (I mean my mind was enjoying , not me , I hate fantasies now). In the meanwhile , due to this fantasising , I noted some frequent cases of limerence fantasies -1. Success in jee and so she invited me to her house ( time , a few moths from now)
2.Honey moon /dating period
4. Her family at my villa
5. Whatsapping her (when I am in college )
6. Going to trip with her family , or her grp of friends .( Many yrs from now)
So yes this was what I had to share regarding my problem .
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Full day obsession during a war time of my life

Post by JupiterTaco »

I think a lot of people can relate to the showing off/being a hero, and not realizing a fantasy can be a slippery slope. Try your best to take little bits of time to focus on yourself and your needs and your plans and goals. It may not seem like much at first but will really help in the long run.
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother