BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Mental Illness Awareness Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Mental Illness Awareness Thread

Post by JupiterTaco »

"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Zsababy
United States of America

Post by Zsababy »

I don't know if I've talked about this here because it doesn't relate to limerance ( unless you want to count fantasizing as escape from trauma), but in addition to being saddened by the large number of mentally ill & meth-addicted people on the streets here in SF, I'm finding I need to get some kind of PTSD treatment because in the 90s, a drunk psychotic woman grabbed me by the hair & tried to slam my head into a wall (it was luckily just a low counter) but I was so scared & stunned I couldn't scream. I didn't think about it much for years until SF has just gotten flooded with agitated psychotic people, including one woman lunging at people. There have been days where I literally could not walk two blocks in my hood without crossing paths with someone acting erratically or screaming. It's a f##ing nightmare. Other cities send their mentally ill people on buses and just dump them here, plus we've had facility closures and a meth epidemic.

My aunt was institutionalized for paranoid schizophrenia & I've been hospitalized 5 times for bipolar so I'm sympathetic but my nerves are fried. I've gotten so sick of it that it enrages me. I go on high alert if they act the least bit sketchy. They've even been in my damn doorway when I come home from work at night. I even wrote the mayor & my district supervisor about the epidemic of it all. My hood's cleaned up a bit since then but they're all over the city. Even when I went to the beach. Screaming and acting scary. Just today, I was at the ER for a sprained ankle & I hear one screaming at the nurse and calling her a bitch.

I hate to sound cold-hearted, but my sympathies have been fried out. Tbh, I'm just fucking sick of them. There is no kind way to say it. I know their lives are hell but some refuse medication (I was in a psych ward where the woman threw her meds at the nurse, called her the n-word and ran out)
I've bought pepper spray. I'd leave my hood if I could afford it. I even thought of leaving SF but I have sent control & work in a grocery store.

Since my letter ( and probably tons of complaints & 911 calls) my hood has cleaned up pretty dramatically but it was like a psychological war zone there for awhile.

Sorry if this was irrelevant but there you go.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

I'm so sorry to read about your situation Zsababy. I can't imagine how scary that would be.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »