BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Do blind people experience limerence?

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
foreveralone
Malaysia

Do blind people experience limerence?

Post by foreveralone »

I mean those who are blind from birth. It seems for me visual is so important in developing limerence.
33y.o. M. Homoromantic Greysexual?. H.S.P. H.S.S. L.A. INTP.
IvB
Czech Republic

Re: Do blind people experience limerence?

Post by IvB »

Interesting question though I have to say the guys I fell in love with (or limerence) I originally didn't like or notice physically, only after we started chatting I got interested (emotional oversharing). But it might be that if I didn't know them physically, it would have been a different process...
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Wow! What a fascinating question I've never seen asked before!
I'd say you could be blind and still fall limerent - for their voice, accent, kindness, touch, smell, humor, intellect, and view on life, etc. There are a whole lot of things I liked about LO that had nothing to do with looks.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Significant other
Spain

Post by Significant other »

Of course!
Aren't we all blind on social networks and we get hooked in all ways?
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

I'd wager yes
Significant other wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:27 pm Of course!
Aren't we all blind on social networks and we get hooked in all ways?
Haha, right? =))
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
Zsababy
United States of America

Post by Zsababy »

I would think that in some ways it would be worse as you could imagine them as a physical ideal, whatever that would be, in your head.