BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Meme/Quotes

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
L-F
United States of America

Re: Meme/Quotes

Post by L-F »

Try not to blame others and look within. There's irony in that when saying it to others. ~ LF
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Zsababy
United States of America

Post by Zsababy »

That makes me visualize the Droste Effect, you know where there is a picture within a picture within a picture infinitely. I think that's called recursion.
I don't know why I had to share that :ymdevil:
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Lol Zsababy! I can just picture that!

If the psyche/soul/self is told it's narcissistic, and it's true, it doesn't care.
If the psyche/soul/self is told it's narcissistic, and it's not true, it doesn't care.

The ego on the other hand rejects any notion of being narcissistic.
L-F
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Awareness grows when one acknowledges their role any given interaction.
L-F
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

The more you shine.
The more shadows you cast.
Zsababy
United States of America

Post by Zsababy »

L-F wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:44 am The more you shine.
I don't get this one- does it mean the more you stand out the more enemies you have? Or envy you get?
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Zsababy wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:15 pm
L-F wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:44 am The more you shine.
I don't get this one- does it mean the more you stand out the more enemies you have? Or envy you get?
You're bang on as usual.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Not sure of the context (what part of Kafka's work), but felt this applied to all children...

"I was ashamed of myself when I realized that life was a costume party and I attended with my real face" Franz Kafka
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

"The more you talk about it, rehash it, rethink it, cross analyze it, debate it, respond to it, get paranoid about it, compete with it, complain about it, immortalize it, cry over it, kick it, defame it, stalk it, gossip about it, pray over it, put it down or dissect its motives it continues to rot in your brain. It is dead. It is over. It is gone. It is done. It is time to bury it because it is smelling up your life and no one wants to be near your rotted corpse of memories and decaying attitude. Be the funeral director of your life and bury that thing!"

Shannon L. Alder
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

"What you are trying to let go of
...is already gone."
Sanober Khan