BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Its been 5 years, advice?

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Zsababy
United States of America

Re: Its been 5 years, advice?

Post by Zsababy »

Self-confident more than self-aware. This one guy wouldn't always be aware of his not-great social graces but was confident in expressing his sexuality & therefore made me comfortable in expressing mine. He accepted me, too, flaws & all.

He was a great kisser & involved the whole body, not just the erogenous zones. Some people only go for the erogenous zones, & in my book, that's not being a good lover. It's kind of expedient & like eating dessert before the appetizers & dinner.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Its been 5 years, advice?

Post by David »

Zsababy wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:45 pm
L-F wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:08 pm
David wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:28 am What makes for good sex?
Yeah, ditto... asking for a friend
Haha, well, there's one aspect of a former lover that I won't divulge but you might guess....

ive read many times that women are not that bothered, however i believe this is not really true and its to make men that drive powerful cars feel too down on themselves. When i ve spoken to women that are more honest, they tell me this can be a turn on as long as its not too long :D
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence