BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Swore I wouldn’t contact her

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Drawon
Great Britain

Swore I wouldn’t contact her

Post by Drawon »

Hi I’m new here.Been Limerent all my life.My current LO has just informed me she is splitting with her partner because she’s in love with a guy she’s met.I’ve always been in the friend zone and accepted that but this is killing me.She used to text 10 maybe more times a day but now it’s eased off and I’m lucky if it’s once every 2 or three days.I know it’s the fix I’m craving but it doesn’t help.I’ve gone NC for 3 days but today I succumbed.I just want out.Help!
Zsababy
United States of America

Re: Swore I wouldn’t contact her

Post by Zsababy »

You backslid and that's ok. Doesn't mean your effort was for nothing. Just get back on that proverbial horse and keep going without her. In addiction, relapse is almost to be accepted, but it's like if you slipped and had a drink it doesn't mean you have to say "welp, I failed. Why fight it?" And drink the whole bottle.

Don't beat yourself up or get into catastrophic thinking, like "oh, no-- my whole life will be this way" or "this is never-ending". There will more than likely be an end sometime. It's a process, not a race.

Good luck to you!
Drawon
Great Britain

Re: Swore I wouldn’t contact her

Post by Drawon »

Thanks I needed that! Just seems like a roller coaster of emotions atm.