BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

"That's Interesting" Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: "That's Interesting" Thread

Post by JupiterTaco »

"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

How one doesn't always need therapy with the right mindset. Priyanka Chopra Jonas on Falling in love with yourself & then your soul mate

"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
luca2
Austria

Post by luca2 »

Hello,
I ve been reading in this forum for many years and it helped me a lot.
For most of my life I had limerence, mostly for many years…
Now Im growing out of it – my last lo actually started writing to me and wanted contact again.
I accepted, but only in written form, and I took great care of my self.
Recently she shared feelings and details out of her life, in respectful words and I realized, I was flushing again and my pulse went up.
Oh no, I thought, and started checking what was happening within me.
I realized, I was NOT „falling“ for her again, I was falling, but because of my inner child in utmost PANIC, because she was „coming nearer again“ – fear of again getting hurt so badly.
I have been ignoring my inner child all of my life because of traumatic experiences in childhood…
limerence symptoms because of panikking - interesting eh?
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

It seems common around here based on my reading certainly with my own experiences. Drama and limerence can often coexist. All I can say is take care of yourself and understand that some people may have to be kept out of your life and that's okay it doesn't mean that they're bad or that you're bad.
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Last edited by JupiterTaco on Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »