BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Journal section?

Report technical issues
Thatawesomegirl1989

Journal section?

Post by Thatawesomegirl1989 »

Hello, I'm relatively new here and so far this place has been really wonderful in understanding myself. I was wondering if it were possible to add a journaling section on here? Sometimes I really feel like venting about things I'm thinking and while I do have a journal I keep for myself sometimes it's nice to have the option of putting it out there for others to read. I don't want to overstep my boundaries being new but was wondering if you would consider doing a section for that in the future perhaps. I know there was mention of a blog on here before, but I just mean really a separate sub forum on here where members can have a running post to journal their own thoughts, experiences etc. I didn't think posting something like that on the main chat section would be appropriate. I don't know if anyone else would find this helpful so thought I would bring it up to see.

Thank you so much for creating this place!
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Journal section?

Post by David »

TAG

I like that idea and to me makes sense. Remember the whole world can read this so its not private.

Fingers crossed we can get a module that incorporates chat and blogs that can be restricted to your friends only.
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence