BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

What Are You Doing Right Now?

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

What Are You Doing Right Now?

Post by JupiterTaco »

Besides playing on the internet... ;)

I'm reorganizing my bead box.
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
marko
United States of America

Re: What Are You Doing Right Now?

Post by marko »

In first class, thinking of LO here and there. Still wishing she was down the hall, relieved I don't have to perform any more, dull melancholy that I miss her. No longer crushed and see the attachment of LO to how I feel. When I feel crushed, she doesn't matter, when I feel like I'd love a new life, she enters in as the glowing savior. I wonder about her day, and as I barely hold on, I wonder why not let it go. Just the usual. The gained hours away have allowed me to do and plan much more without her nagging image constantly warping it all. I guess that no one thought feels better than another, continued thoughts are as good as any other--blah.
FreeBird

Post by FreeBird »

Writing checks for utility companies, medical bills, etc :ymsigh:

Wish I was sitting on the dock of the bay watching the tide roll away...
Mayberry:Gateway to danger :ymcowboy:
Shadow
United States of America

Post by Shadow »

I'm resting on my bed... about to throw some laundry in the washing machine.
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

:-?
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
Carl Jung
NVTS
Fiji

Post by NVTS »

As I type I am thinking about meeting an LO shortly. We met about 5 years ago and it has been up and down since. "G" has her good days and bad days and they are usually extreme. On a good day she will convince me that I am awesome and I can't wait for the next fix. On a bad day I feel like I should NEVER be around her again. I let a little time go by and I am convinced that she really wants me! I am Hooked and the only thing that can get in our way is a major injury. Golf can be a BITCH!!! :x X(
When all else fails;
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

JupiterTaco wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:28 pm Besides playing on the internet... ;)

What's a bead box?
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
AMA210

Post by AMA210 »

Just got back from the store. DH gave me a list of things to get for him. As I read the list while standing in the men's deodorant aisle, the item said -- "get some body spray and choose whatever scent you want me to smell like". WOW :-o

Also on this list was soap and toothpaste. Hmmmm.......and then a quick thought of LO, which was, he didn't smell like anything...that is so strange..no soap, no aftershave, no dryer sheet...sensitive skin maybe?
Never give up! Keep moving forward, no matter what.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Idiotic wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:54 pm
JupiterTaco wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:28 pm Besides playing on the internet... ;)

What's a bead box?
Oh it's just a box full of beads for crafting. Actually I had turned one of my tackle boxes into a bead box for more room, that was the one I was reorganizing. Not close to done yet...
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

I don't know where else to post it , but post it i must. Something totally weird happened today, i was going through my old college notebook , laughing at naive ideas and also my 'chats' with my friends who sat beside me. So on a page I see the name of Peter Abelard written randomly without any context, it seems familiar and i can't recall why?? I google him, so he's a french philosopher, and there is a famous book about his letters to his love Heloise, 'Letters of Abelard and Heloise' , apparently he tutored her or something. Now when i read the name of the book i realized Damn! I just randomly bought that book a few months ago. It looked like an interesting read so i just bought it without any background info, and incidentally it is lying on my top shelf near my desk. It was a bit of a surreal moment for me ha ha. I guess i better read that book now, cos id written the name of the author on my notebook when i was 18!
Maybe somewhere in my mind that name was there , and that's why i picked the book all these years later , although to my conscious mind it seems a random connection. Idk, i just laughed out loud when i realized ! Life is fun in weird ways.
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn