BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

well shit...

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
L-F
United States of America

well shit...

Post by L-F »

Last edited by L-F on Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Idiotic

Re: well shit...

Post by Idiotic »

Love your hot new Avatar LF :-bd
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

Last edited by Spinnaker on Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
Carl Jung
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Last edited by L-F on Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
mamasita

Post by mamasita »

I want all of those things too!

I want to laugh and blush and laugh some more!
I want to admire and be admired.
I want to run through those poppy fields on the Wizard of Oz! All the way to Emerald City, where limerence is a way of life...we are all limerent for each other, all day....where limerence = love and love=limerence!

Damn it man!! :((
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

Last edited by Spinnaker on Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
Carl Jung
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Last edited by L-F on Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lim
United States of America

Post by Lim »

Spinnaker wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:16 pm Limerentfriend~

This post last night is what prompted me to dedicate the song True Sadness by the Avett Brothers to you.

The meaning behind the song as I hear it is to embrace all of our experiences with the understanding that the good and the bad make you who you are and we all experience sadness.
I love that song! And the Avett Brothers in general. One of the most magical live performances I’ve ever been to was an Avett Bros concert.

Also, I never interpreted the song that way, Spinnaker! Will have to listen again with new ears!
I’m a 21 year old female (single).
My LO is a 54 year old male (married w/ kids).
Endgame

Post by Endgame »

-
Last edited by Endgame on Tue May 22, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LisaTranscending

Post by LisaTranscending »

having been wildly effusive my entire life....always leaning into people as well.... trying to read them (early childhood survival skill) leaning in to gauge and ultimately entertain them, to win them over.

I once was a spirited person rolling down hills and breathing in the grass. I have lived on the edge for so long....highly romanticizing existence...but ...lately.... I really identify with endgame's last post. I prefer the breeze to the storms of feelings. I prefer the calmness to the overwhelmed.

it's the most subtle thing I've been noticing about myself with others....I'm not leaning in for approval any longer. I'm not trying to gauge what I should say, and just really being with people now and listening and not worrying if what I say is the right thing or the wrong thing. I was all those things L-F describes. but in that wildness was a kind of cancelling out the calmness of me.

maybe it's like L-F and endgame both recognize...we have these parts of ourselves that check in and check out. my softer side, my listening without agenda side, all those sides have been checked out for so long.....they have finally showed up to Motel Lisa, and it's past check in time.