BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Random Thoughts Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by JupiterTaco »

If Pam from Archer was real, I would do everything with her!
She's not broken, she's just a baby. But her boyfriend's like a dad just like a dad-Lady Gaga, Alejandro
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Just had my at least twice a year experience of getting a f****** gnat stuck in my eye. How the hell are these things not extinct by now they are literally dumber than flies! Darwin's f****** superstars...
She's not broken, she's just a baby. But her boyfriend's like a dad just like a dad-Lady Gaga, Alejandro
yoguisan

Post by yoguisan »

Sometimes I wonder...
The guy who invented whisky...
What the hell was he trying to do?
"So what if healing takes forever?
So what if time is meant for others?
So what is left is but a shatter
And what is broken can't be whole?
What is broken can't be whole again"
Dark Tranquility - Hours Passed in Exile
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

yoguisan wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:28 pm Sometimes I wonder...
The guy who invented whisky...
What the hell was he trying to do?
Um help men hide their drinking 😅
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

I really need to write a lullaby called leave me the f*** alone. 😆
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

I need to find a job where it's appropriate to have a drinking game surrounding what what people guess my race is and feel the need to tell me...
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Parents who are too invested in their kids' dating life...just no!
emmaagro
United States of America

Post by emmaagro »

They can just happen randomly. Some thoughts wander into your brain. Then just as quickly, they exit, leaving no lasting impression. Less commonly, intrusive thoughts are related to an underlying mental Core Ball health condition, like obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) When a person has racing thoughts, their mind involuntarily digs up random thoughts and memories and moves rapidly from one to another. The topics may have nothing to do with each other or may have links to each other. Random thoughts can affect a person's ability to sleep or to focus on a single topic.