BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

"That's Interesting" Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: "That's Interesting" Thread

Post by JupiterTaco »

"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

classic drama triangle at play
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

God that was depressing! not sure if it was her voice or cadence or the constant negativity. I don't know her background but if she's an empath who was exposed to workplace bullying, she most certainly sucked up every inch of negativity and now exudes it from every pore on her body.

Empaths be warned! Cleanse yourself otherwise you'll end up a walking negativity sponge. Surround yourselves with survivors and thrivers of workplace bullying who exude positivity, otherwise, you'll be tuning in and dragging each other down.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Boy you're not kidding that people are obsessed with narcissism. I'm sitting here watching a video that has nothing whatsoever to do with narcissism and somebody wrote in the comments beware if there are narcissist and they're hoovering like what does that have to do with this video. God I'm all for people watching stuff that helps them improve their lives and change their terrible patterns I do agree it's kind of getting out of control with the armchair diagnosing.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

I'm not sure who you were referring to JT because I never mentioned narcissism =))
I'm talking about empaths soaking up negativity and being the very people they are talking about trying to avoid! Hence the idea that cleansing is vital.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

I don't think it was you it was somebody in general I don't remember who it was they said that narcissism is brought up a lot in the media when maybe it doesn't apply and I just saw this video and I was like you know what you're right cuz I didn't agree before but I kind of do now aplogies. Maybe I should share the video I was referring to lol. Had nothing to do with narcissism and some random person in YouTube comments brought it up lol. Whelp can't find it even though I watched it last night
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

No need to apologize, I was just getting confused, it doesn't take me much these days :-B you're right, the topic often comes up when it's irrelevant.

I still think there's a huge gap between arseholery and narcissism with most people lumping everyone in the narcissistic category. It's a mental illness ffs! It's a diagnosable mental illness that ought to be treated as such. Are NPD arseholes? For sure! but then so too are many more people who aren't NPD =))
It doesn't help many many many psychologists are jumping on the pop-culture bandwagon to gain followers because who doesn't know an arsehole? Right? The quickest way to gain followers is to tell them something they want to hear. I have yet to see a ton of psychiatrists (real doctors, lol) jumping on the pop culture bandwagon of narcissism.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »