BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Meme/Quotes

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
L-F
United States of America

Meme/Quotes

Post by L-F »

Sometimes they are hard hitting

Sometimes they are spiritual

Sometimes down right funny, inspirational or insightful

Came across these two today...

"The ultimate middle finger is self-love"

"Cheating and lying are never mistakes, That shit is planned"
Last edited by L-F on Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Re: Memes

Post by L-F »

That discomfort that you're feeling?

It's a sign that its time to grow. To level up. To shift towards something B.I.G.G.E.R.

Lean. The fuck. In.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

I sat with my anger long enough,
until she told me
her real name
was grief.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

It is not your responsiblity to babysit people's insecurities.

You are not obligated to slow down your bloom so they can meet you at a level they feel comfortable with.

Your growth is too important to dim the light within you for someone trying to find their own.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

The universe will send you exactly what you asked for. And then send you a distraction to see if you're going to fuck up what you asked for.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

10 years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn't settle for it.
Maddie

Post by Maddie »

L-F wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:17 am The universe will send you exactly what you asked for. And then send you a distraction to see if you're going to fuck up what you asked for.
Seems that way to me.

These are all awesome, LF!!
I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.

F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Thanks Maddie :D feel free to add to the list...

Relationship (noun):

A place to act out unhealed emotional wounds from childhood.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Irony: when a person blames and complains about a narcissist who does nothing but blame and complain.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Getting your shit together requires a level of honesty you can't even imagine. There's nothing easy about realizing you're the one that's been holding you back this whole time.