BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Mental Illness Awareness Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Mental Illness Awareness Thread

Post by JupiterTaco »

"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Zsababy
United States of America

Post by Zsababy »

I don't know if I've talked about this here because it doesn't relate to limerance ( unless you want to count fantasizing as escape from trauma), but in addition to being saddened by the large number of mentally ill & meth-addicted people on the streets here in SF, I'm finding I need to get some kind of PTSD treatment because in the 90s, a drunk psychotic woman grabbed me by the hair & tried to slam my head into a wall (it was luckily just a low counter) but I was so scared & stunned I couldn't scream. I didn't think about it much for years until SF has just gotten flooded with agitated psychotic people, including one woman lunging at people. There have been days where I literally could not walk two blocks in my hood without crossing paths with someone acting erratically or screaming. It's a f##ing nightmare. Other cities send their mentally ill people on buses and just dump them here, plus we've had facility closures and a meth epidemic.

My aunt was institutionalized for paranoid schizophrenia & I've been hospitalized 5 times for bipolar so I'm sympathetic but my nerves are fried. I've gotten so sick of it that it enrages me. I go on high alert if they act the least bit sketchy. They've even been in my damn doorway when I come home from work at night. I even wrote the mayor & my district supervisor about the epidemic of it all. My hood's cleaned up a bit since then but they're all over the city. Even when I went to the beach. Screaming and acting scary. Just today, I was at the ER for a sprained ankle & I hear one screaming at the nurse and calling her a bitch.

I hate to sound cold-hearted, but my sympathies have been fried out. Tbh, I'm just fucking sick of them. There is no kind way to say it. I know their lives are hell but some refuse medication (I was in a psych ward where the woman threw her meds at the nurse, called her the n-word and ran out)
I've bought pepper spray. I'd leave my hood if I could afford it. I even thought of leaving SF but I have sent control & work in a grocery store.

Since my letter ( and probably tons of complaints & 911 calls) my hood has cleaned up pretty dramatically but it was like a psychological war zone there for awhile.

Sorry if this was irrelevant but there you go.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

I'm so sorry to read about your situation Zsababy. I can't imagine how scary that would be.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »