BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

My LO isn't who I thought he was

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Yesnomaybeso
Australia

My LO isn't who I thought he was

Post by Yesnomaybeso »

it took me way too long to see who my LO really was. I put myself in a stupid situation. We ended up making out and I felt absolutely nothing. He tried to have sex with me too, something I thought i wanted but again it felt so wrong. But he kept trying. Even though I wasn't vocal I still think about that night and wonder did he push the line. Should I even be friends with someone that kept on trying even if I obviously wasn't into it. Or should I have just said no. Either way I rejected his advances. He apologied later. I don't think I'll ever look at him the same again. Or trust him like I did. He is extremely juvenile. Yet I still feel a slight attachment.
Steve_Fox

Re: My LO isn't who I thought he was

Post by Steve_Fox »

Get rid of him.
He shouldn't be pressuring you to do anything you aren't comfortable doing and you have no reason to think otherwise.
I'm really sorry that this happened to you and I hope you can find someone who respects you and treats you the way you deserve to be treated.
peter.rabbit
United States of America

Re: My LO isn't who I thought he was

Post by peter.rabbit »

Steve_Fox wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:13 pm Get rid of him.
He shouldn't be pressuring you to do anything you aren't comfortable doing and you have no reason to think otherwise.
I'm really sorry that this happened to you and I hope you can find someone who respects you and treats you the way you deserve to be treated.
Agreed, men like that are juvenile and haven't figured out how to be a real man yet. A real man is caring, considerate and sensitive, especially when interacting with a woman.
Weak people revenge.
Strong people forgive.
Intelligent people ignore.
-Albert Einstein