BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

*~ Happy Holidays, one and all ~*

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Cookie
United States of America

*~ Happy Holidays, one and all ~*

Post by Cookie »

Hello and happy holidays to you!

I hope you all are doing well and celebrating the end of this (*#!@$&*!#*) year. If this wasn't a test of our strength, I don't know what is.

Won't fil this with self-centered content about the LO and the ending there, but suffice it to say it wasn't pretty and I am more certain than ever that no contact (none at all, especially not social media) is the only way through.

What a wonderful thing it is to return your focus to your home, family, work, etc. -- the real stuff of life and not the distracting illusion of limerence.

Still a lot of work to do and realizing it will never be completely done. But learning not to hate the shadow and just shake hands with it.

Merry days to you ahead!

(*) @};- (*) @};- (*)
Person
Sara

Re: *~ Happy Holidays, one and all ~*

Post by Sara »

Hi cookie!! Thank you and happy holidays to you!!
This year is crazy shit and its not finished... its been very stressful... i love planning and ive been totallylost.
The only good thing this year is probably that I have nt seen my LO since March.. we still chat every day, few times a day , the frequency of our chitchats has increased ?! out of boredom, loneliness probably.
I got to know him more, dont like what i realise about him but still have this craziness/ obsession.
Its crazy because i am still no sure what im looking for. Ive tried being obsessed with something else, puzzles, chess. I dragged my LO and SO in my chess compulsion and play withboth a lot (online with Lo) so that didnt work.
I think the problem is my obsessive character. I just need to find a replacement for LO that is not another Lo...
Sara

Post by Sara »

Anyway I totally disgressed !!! Wish all the limerent community a happy and peaceful break in this mad world. 🙏🙏
Cookie
United States of America

Post by Cookie »

Sara wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:32 pm I think the problem is my obsessive character. I just need to find a replacement for LO that is not another Lo...
I get it, totally. And as you know, every contact further fuels the obsession. There will come a turning point, and it will likely be brutal. Some people can shake addiction on their own; others require a cathartic event. You and I and many on here are among the latter, it seems.

Instead of trying to break the LO cycle, which I’d been unable to do, I started focusing on getting strong enough to handle the inevitable collapse. It always comes. It feels amazing to block an abuser though, if you can muster the strength first. Remember: this is another woman’s husband.

But mostly...happy holidays to you!!! Here’s to an awesome 2021!!!
Person
Maddie

Post by Maddie »

Merry Christmas sweet friends! May 2021 be good to us!
I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.

F. Scott Fitzgerald
Spadge100

Post by Spadge100 »

Merry Christmas all, here’s a limerence free 2021!! New beginnings all the way!
mycorona

Post by mycorona »

I think the problem is my obsessive character. I just need to find a replacement for LO that is not another Lo...
...You sure got that right Sara!!!

I gave up cigarettes, alcohol, other stuff and I went totally cold turkey (sorry for the pun on this Christmas day!! ;) ) but I can't do that yet with LO. I'm praying that the New Year will bring me some enlightenment on how to shake this affliction off. He's loving me again and it's worse than when he hates me. I'm sitting at the top of the rollercoaster, waiting for the inevitable crashing, terrifying ride down the other side!!

Anyway, have a lovely Christmas all. :ymparty: And to Cookie, Spadge and others who feel they have made progress and the limerence may be over or nearing its end, I'm so happy for you all.
Me: F
LO: M
Both Married
“Invisible Threads are the Strongest Ties” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
Cookie
United States of America

Post by Cookie »

mycorona wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:41 pm And to Cookie, Spadge and others who feel they have made progress and the limerence may be over or nearing its end, I'm so happy for you all.
Thanks, mycorona! It only took 30 years.:) I’d like to say that’s a joke, but it isn’t. Know what the turning point was? This forum!!!!!! Glad you’ve found it, glad you’re finding your strength. Keep on, and Merry Christmas.
Person
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Happy Holidays to all my friends , and fellow LE peeps here @};- @};- :ymhug:
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn