BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

I found out what my condition is

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
janggo

I found out what my condition is

Post by janggo »

Hey guys. I just found out what limerence is. And I think I have this condition. Everytime I fell in love, symptoms of depression comes out.

I think I already felt that 10 times, more or less. Sometimes, I cut myself. I'm having suicide ideation, and so on. I just found out why I'm being like this every time I fell inlove. And limerence was the reason.

But I don't know. Maybe that's just what I want to think.

Anyway, I have this girl. Well, we are not in a relationship. I just confessed my feelings for her about two weeks ago. And I think she didn't feel the same way. And yes, I'm having this suicide ideation again, tired to live my life, and other negative emotions.
I know limerence is not healthy. And I don't want to bother her if I have this condition.

I don't know if I should stop chasing her, or still continue because I already told her that I want to pursue her.
Well, she's not pushing me away. We have good relationship because we knew each other for a while now. But because of my mind, I just want to drop everything right now just because.

I've been in 3 different relationships. All relationship lasted for at least a year, 15 months at most. I just broke up with them because I don't feel anything anymore. And I am aware why I did that. But this girl right now, I really like her. I like her attitude, the way she talks. And I know that I might throw her away if this limerence thing fades, but I want to prevent that from happening. But I don't know.. I already said this to different girls before so I don't know anymore. But at least, I'll try. But I don't know. Fvck my life.

I don't know anymore. I think I should stop falling in love because it makes me sick.
Falling in love triggers suicidal ideation, at least for me.